USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

me. We will not accept m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: me. We will not accept m Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- The Nashville Predators snapped out of their funk with a solid win at Madison Square Garden. The host New York Rangers might ask the visitors how they did it before they head back to Tennessee. Nick Spaling and Rich Clune scored first-period goals, and seldom-used backup Carter Hutton made 28 saves as the Predators broke a five-game losing streak by beating the skidding Rangers 4-1 on Tuesday night. New York geared up for a team-record, nine-game homestand, but three games into it the Rangers have only an overtime loss on the positive side of the ledger (0-2-1). And now they will have to go the next four to six weeks without captain Ryan Callahan, who sprained his left knee in the first period. Callahan is second on the club with seven goals. "Everyone has to step up a little more," defenceman Dan Girardi said. "He brings a lot to the team, a lot of different characteristics." The Rangers were already playing without top defenceman Marc Staal, who sustained a concussion two games earlier. Hutton (5-3-1) made his first start since Nov. 10 and his third appearance in that span as the Predators try to get by while No. 1 goalie Pekka Rinne (hip) is out. Marek Mazanec went 0-4-1 in the previous five games. "I played a couple periods," Hutton said. "We practice pretty hard, we train pretty hard. This was kind of something I was ready to do." Matt Hendricks made it 3-1 just 2:38 into the third, knocking in a loose puck from in front, with Clune earning an assist. Paul Gaustad scored an empty-net goal with 1:06 left and added two assists. "I think everyone is going to sleep a little easier tonight," Clune said. "We stopped the bleeding, but we have to move forward, ride the high on the plane, but refocus fast." Rick Nash cut New Yorks deficit in half in the second period and Henrik Lundqvist stopped 22 shots. The Rangers have dropped four straight at home (0-3-1). "The only thing I know right now is it can only go up," Lundqvist said. "Its extremely tough mentally, and you try to be positive. You have to." Despite a team meeting after their 4-1 loss to Washington on Sunday, several lineup changes -- and a call-up from the AHL -- the Rangers came out flat and fell into a 2-0 hole in the first period. New York (15-16-1) added veteran forward Arron Asham to the lineup, but the Rangers still cant find consistency to their game. "There were certain areas we talked about before the game," coach Alain Vigneault said. "I thought we started off all right, but it makes it real challenging when you are down 2-0 early." Nashville was hardly impressive or overly aggressive, but the Predators made the most of their chances and scored twice on only six shots. Spaling made it 1-0 with 6:15 left, right after the Rangers briefly avoided falling behind on another scoring chance in front. Spaling delivered a hard hit on defenceman Ryan McDonagh and then was free in front to score his fifth of the season before McDonagh could get back in the play. Another breakdown produced the Predators second goal 4:07 later. Hendricks raced the puck up right wing and flipped a perfect pass over the stick of Rangers forward Dominic Moore and onto Clunes blade. Clune, who had no points and 69 penalty minutes in 17 games this season, deftly shifted the puck from forehand to backhand and slid it past Lundqvist. When the period ended, the Rangers were serenaded with boos as they trudged off to the dressing room. "This crowd is a demanding crowd. You can hear the crowd getting on them, letting them know what they thought," Clune said. New York enjoyed a better second period. Even though the Rangers were outshot 12-6, they scored the only goal. Nash finished a crisp three-way passing play that started with Derick Brassard moving the puck to his left to Brad Richards, who quickly found Nash down low. Nash cut right to left across the crease and tucked in his sixth goal of the season at 6:38. Brassard nearly tied it with 1:49 remaining in the second, but his hard drive struck a post behind Hutton. "It was not the start we were looking for," Lundqvist said. "Still, after two periods, it is just a one-goal game. We tried to fight back in the second and in the third. "That third goal killed us." NOTES: Nash earned his 600th NHL point. ... Vigneault confirmed Staals concussion, but said it doesnt appear to be as severe as his previous one a few years ago. ... Clune entered with four goals, 11 points and 208 penalty minutes in 78 NHL games. It was his second multipoint game. ... Earlier this season, Hutton became the seventh goalie to win a game with the Predators. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Nick-Nelson-Draft-Jersey/ . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. Charles Woodson Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Seth-Roberts-Draft-Jersey/ .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Gabe-Jackson-Draft-Jersey/ . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Dave-Casper-Draft-Jersey/ . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin.CALGARY -- The misery continued for the goal-starved Calgary Flames on Thursday night. Jaroslav Halak made 33 saves and St. Louis got goals from five different players as the Blues ran their win streak to seven in a row with a 5-0 victory over the slumping Flames, who were shut out for the fifth time in the last seven games. The two teams last met on Dec. 23. In that game, also played at the Scotiabank Saddledome, the Flames came from behind for a dramatic 4-3 victory. Calgarys offence has completely dried up since, scoring just five times in seven games -- four coming Monday in a 4-3 win in Colorado. In the Flames last five games at home theyve mustered only one goal, on Dec. 31 by rookie Sean Monahan. "We got outplayed in pretty much every facet of the game tonight," said Flames winger Lee Stempniak, who has no goals in his last 15 games. "Im a big believer in earning your breaks and earning your luck out there. We havent been playing well enough to get those chances." Flames coach Bob Hartley said the slump is taking its toll. "To score goals, thats the toughest thing to do in the NHL," Hartley said. "I feel for my players because I see them work every day. For many players, its pretty tough to ask more than what theyre giving us right now. They care, I see them basically mentally destroyed after some games but were proud and were going to keep fighting." Stempniak said hes never been a part of a scoring drought like this. "Individually, guys go through some tough times but never something that affected the whole team," Stempniak said. "You just have to think youre going to get out of it and believe youre going to get out of it." Coming off a 6-0 road loss Tuesday in Phoenix, Calgary got off to a quick start with a 4-1 edge in shots three minutes into the game. However, Stempniak and Dennis Wideman then took consecutive minor penalties and although the Blues failed to score, they began to apply pressure. With the games momentum having turned back in their favour, St. Louis took a 1-0 lead when Chris Stewart scored 18 seconds after Widemans penalty expired. Vladimir Sobotka scored just over two minutes later and that would turn out to be more than enough offence for Halak, who improved to 18-6-3. "Especially in the first period, they had a few chances that got me into the game," said Halak, who has three shutouts this season and 28 in his career. "Then we started playing better and we didnt give them pretty much any chances the rest of the first." Halak was at his best in the second period when the Blues were outshot 15-10 but scored the only goal. Recently named to the Slovakian Olympic team, Halak hadnt played since getting pulled after the first period on Dec.dddddddddddd 28 after getting beaten three times on 13 shots against Chicago. Recently, Halak has been battling illness. "When you go through the sickness, youre low on energy and you get tired all the time but now, Im trying to work my way back. Im not 100 per cent back with my energy yet but I battled through it and it was a big win for us," said Halak. Ian Cole, Alex Pietrangelo and Vladimir Tarasenko also scored for St. Louis (31-7-5). The Blues pull even in points with Chicago atop the Central Division. The Blues have three games in hand. "Jaro had to be there in the second period for us. They make it 3-1 or 3-2, shes a different game in the third. He shut the door and good on him," said Blues coach Ken Hitchcock. Calgary (15-23-6) has lost five home games in a row in regulation for the first time since March 7-31, 2000. "We said right from the start that we were starting a rebuild," Hartley said. "Were hitting major speed bumps right now and overall if we look at the positive side, theyre tough lessons but thats going to make us better." The Flames are 28th in the NHL, three points up on Edmonton and seven ahead of Buffalo. "We have lots of young players that are in a major school right now. Theyre in the best hockey league in the world and sometimes, things dont go their way but we keep putting them out there and they battle hard," Hartley said. "Thats the No. 1 criteria. I want to see the compete level of the 20 guys in the lineup in every game. We will not accept mediocre commitment. Obviously, the results arent what we want to be but at the same time, we will not lower the expectations of this organization at any point." Karri Ramo finished with 24 stops to fall to 7-8-3. Perhaps surprisingly, as the game ended, there was minimal booing from the Saddledome crowd, who seemed to show indifference instead. Despite many rows of empty seats in the upper levels, the crowd was announced as a sellout of 19,289. Notes: With points in their last 10 (9-0-1), the Blues are one back of their team record of 11 (10-0-1), which was set Jan. 21, 1999 to March 4, 2000 ... David Jones (eye) did not play for the Flames. Hes missed three games. Calgarys only healthy scratch was D Derek Smith ... In the last 11 games, the Flames have only led for 15 minutes 25 seconds -- all of that coming in its only regulation win ... Calgarys power play is 1 for 20 in the last seven games. That stretch has come without Kris Russell (knee), who missed his eighth game. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation