USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

up their five-game homestand Sunday a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: up their five-game homestand Sunday a Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA - Criticism is nothing new for Mark Sanchez, so he easily brushes it aside.After Seattle beat the Philadelphia Eagles 24-14 last week, Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said Sanchez is impersonating a good quarterback. Sanchez has more important matters to focus on with a first-place showdown against the Cowboys coming up Sunday night.I guess he doesnt like me. No biggie, Sanchez said with a shrug. We just worry about the opinion in our locker room. Were poised and ready to go against Dallas.Sanchez is 3-2 as a starter since replacing Nick Foles after he broke his collarbone on Nov. 2. He was excellent in wins at Houston, at Dallas and over Carolina. But he struggled in losses at Green Bay and against Seattle.When he plays well, fickle fans want Sanchez to get a contract extension and lead the team into the future. When he throws interceptions, they want him gone. Foles is moving closer toward a return, but its uncertain how coach Chip Kelly will handle it.A victory over the Cowboys (9-4) would put the Eagles (9-4) on the brink of winning their second straight NFC East title. Theyd have a tough time making the playoffs if they lose to Dallas.Sanchezs future could depend on how he performs this week. Hes played plenty of big games before and knows how to handle the pressure. Sanchez led the New York Jets to AFC championship games his first two seasons, but ended up being laughed out of the Big Apple.You dont change, he said about the way he handles important games. You trust your preparation and trust your system and take your training onto the field.When the game is on the line, Sanchez would rather be under centre than watching the defence try to clinch a win.You have to want the ball with a few seconds left and fourth down, he said.Sanchez has thrown for 1,500 yards, 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions while completing 62.1 per cent of his passes for a passer rating of 88. Foles didnt come close to matching his Pro Bowl performance last year. He had an 81.4 passer rating after finishing at 119.2 in 2013, the third-best in NFL history.With Foles, the Eagles had more big plays and completed more deep passes. Sanchez hasnt thrown the long ball nearly as often. While critics point to his arm strength, coaches say theres more to it such as defensive coverages.There are times when we call a deep-to-short concept where they cover it deep so you throw it shorter, offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. I assure you we are calling the same types of plays with Mark that we did with Nick. If we want to just throw the ball far, we can do that.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.organd AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Brandon Kintzler Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Wilmer Difo Jersey . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Jayson-Werth-Kids-Jersey/ . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Trea Turner Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Washington Nationals Jerseys . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.OTTAWA -- There was no denying Jason Spezzas relief Friday night. The Ottawa Senators captain was instrumental to his team scoring four unanswered goals to beat the Boston Bruins 4-2. With the victory, the Senators put an end to the Bruins 11-game winning streak in Ottawa. Its been so long since the Senators beat the Bruins at home that only Spezza, Chris Neil and Chris Phillips remain on the roster from their last victory. The win was that much more rewarding considering the Senators were coming off a 5-0 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers Tuesday night. "We feel like thats a gritty win for us getting down a couple goals against a team we hold to a high standard," said Spezza. "Its a big emotional win for us for sure." Jared Cowen, who has had his share of struggles this season, scored the winning goal. "Its a good step for him, not just from scoring, but I thought he had a real solid game against a real difficult team and difficult opponents," said Senators coach Paul MacLean. "I thought both he and Eric Gryba were very competitive and very physical in the match-ups that they had against difficult opponents." Spezza, Bobby Ryan and Neil also scored for the Senators (8-7-4). Craig Anderson was solid stopping 30 shots. Loui Eriksson and Brad Marchand scored for the Bruins (12-6-1), as Rask faced 31 shots. After a rough start, things turned around for the Senators with a solid third period effort that was spearheaded by its captain. Spezza tied the game 2-2 early in the third, scoring from the side of the net off a pass from Karlsson at the point. It was Spezzas first goal in five games. "Its been a few games for me and it was an important game," said Spezza. "We were using this game as a bit of a measuring stick and it was a big goal." Rask said he felt the Bruins started off strong but had a few lapses throughout. "Its one of those days when youre not on top of your game you dont even know hes there and I didnt know (Spezza) was there," Rask said. "I stretched myself there, but I couldnt get my pad on it and its a goal." The goal seemed to energize the Senators and the 19,538 on hand. Anderson then made a great save on Carl Soderberg. Soderberg had a second chance and kept shoving at the puck until it crossed the line, but upon review it was clear the whistle had blown. "It was a good rebound game for everybody," saidd Anderson.dddddddddddd "Weve got something we can build off of now." The Senators took their first lead of the game at 5:42 on Cowens third of the season as he beat Rask through the legs. Ryans goal at the halfway mark of the period sealed the victory as he picked Reilly Smiths pocket and then beat Rask through the legs to give Ottawa a 4-2 lead. The only downside of the period was seeing Ryan leave the game with just over three minutes remaining after taking an elbow to the head by Dennis Seidenberg. There was no penalty on the play. MacLean said he was given no explanation by the officials and, in his opinion, believes the play is worthy of being reviewed. "All the ones that you see around the league in the first 20 games, it certainly seems that one could be reviewed as well," the Senators coach said. Ryan will be re-evaluated Saturday as MacLean had no further updates on the wingers status following the game. Seidenberg felt for Ryan and said there was no intent to injure him. "The puck is loose, Im going for the puck and Im turning into the puck and I think hes reaching," said Seidenberg. "I would never go after a guys head and I hope hes fine so thats all I can say." The second period left much to be desired, as neither team seemed overly interested in taking control of the game. Ottawa had a terrible start to the period, giving up two goals and being outshot 13-6. Eriksson opened the scoring at the six-minute mark as he tipped Matt Bartkowskis shot. Just over three minutes later the Bruins made it 2-0 as Marchand made his way between Zack Smith and Colin Greening and beat Anderson with a great wrist shot. The Senators salvaged the period in the final minute as Neil scored his third of the season and beat Rask to the top left corner to make it 2-1. "Any time you score late in the period, its a big momentum swing for you if you can take advantage of it," said MacLean. "I felt we were getting stronger and better as the game went along." The Senators wrap-up their five-game homestand Sunday afternoon against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Notes: Defencemen Patrick Wiercioch and Joe Corvo were healthy scratches for the Senators. Right-winger Erik Condra missed his sixth straight game with a leg injury a The Bruins were without defenceman Adam McQuaid who has a lower body injury and right-winger Jordan Caron was a healthy scratch. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation