USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

confidently. Just knock it in."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: confidently. Just knock it in." Répondre en citant

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sam Lacey, a former NBA All-Star centre who spent most of his 13-year career with the Kansas City Kings, has died. He was 66. The Sacramento Kings, where the franchise relocated in 1985, said they did not know the cause of death. In a statement released through the team Wednesday, Kings general manager Pete DAlessandro called Lacey "one of the finest and longest-tenured players to ever don a Kings uniform." He said "Sams prolific legacy is evident throughout franchise lore, where he ranks first in games played, rebounds, blocks and steals. He was also known as a tireless worker and a wonderful teammate. He will be greatly missed and forever remembered for his contributions on the game of basketball and in life." Lacey was drafted fifth overall by the Cincinnati Royals in 1970 after a stellar career at New Mexico State. The franchise became the Kansas City-Omaha Kings in 1972-73, and later just the Kansas City Kings before the 1975-76 season. Lacey made his only All-Star appearance in 1975. He averaged 10.3 points and 9.7 rebounds in his career, which ended after the 1982-83 season with Cleveland. Laceys No. 44 jersey has been retired by the Kings and hangs in the rafters at Sacramentos arena. Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys .com) - Colorado forward P. Yasiel Puig Jersey . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Logan-Forsythe-Kids-Jersey/ . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss. Enrique Hernandez Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. Yasmani Grandal Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. GUADALAJARA, Mexico -- Lexi Thompson won the Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second victory in her last four starts, birdieing the final hole to beat Stacy Lewis by a stroke. The 18-year-old Thompson made a 5-foot putt on the par-5 18th, then won when Lewis missed her 5-foot try. "First off, I had like a 50- to 60-footer for the first one, which was interesting getting up there within a few feet," Thompson said. "You know on the second putt, thats what it all came down to thinking I can make it and went up to it confidently. Just knock it in." The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year, had a 68. "I knew I had to make it," Lewis said about her birdie try on the final hole. "I had a good line on it, just with these greens, those downhill putts are the hardest ones to make. I hit a good putt. I hit it where I wanted to. It just didnt go in." Thompson closed with a 3-under 69 to finish at 16-under 272 at Guadalajara Country Club. She won the 2011 LPGA Navistar Classiic at 16, and took the LPGA Malaysia last month for her second tour title.dddddddddddd So Yeon Ryu was third at 13 under after a 69. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished fourth at 11 under to wrap up the points-based player of the year award with one event left. She is the first South Korean player to win the award. "I said all year, there should have been at least two or three girls that already won the award, but nobody really did it," said Park, who shot 69. "Its just really hard to believe and Im just very lucky I won." Lewis birdied Nos. 12-14 to take a one-stroke lead, but dropped into a tie with Thompson with a bogey on the par-3 17th. "Stacy is an amazing player," Thompson said. "I knew she could make a run at me any time during that round. When she made the two-shot swing on me, I think on No. 12, it brought it back to all squared. I knew I had to make birdies on top of her because she gets on a roll and she doesnt stop. Shes an amazing player and played great today." Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation