USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

defending NL West champions, i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: defending NL West champions, i Répondre en citant

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenneth Faried racked up 26 points and a career-best 25 rebounds, and the Denver Nuggets needed every last one to hold off the Minnesota Timberwolves by a 106-102 score. Faried, who finished 11-of-15 from the field, was one of three Nuggets to record a double-double as Denver halted a two-game skid. Ty Lawson compiled 16 points with 11 assists, while Timofey Mozgov pulled down 14 boards in addition to netting 11 points. Wilson Chandler contributed 21 points to help the Nuggets send the Western Conference cellar-dwelling Timberwolves to a seventh consecutive defeat. Thaddeus Young had 23 points for Minnesota and Andrew Wiggins tallied 22 in the loss, with Gorgui Dieng amassing 14 points and 13 rebounds. Minnesota battled hard to turn a 10-point third-quarter deficit into a 91-86 lead with under five minutes to play, but went cold down the stretch and the Nuggets regained the upper hand behind an 8-0 run capped by two Chandler free throws with 3:30 to go. The Timberwolves again fought back to tie the game at 98-98 when Mo Williams fed Young for a short basket with 1:49 remaining. However, Lawson burst into the lane for a layup on the ensuing possession and Denver was able to stay in front with superior foul shooting down the stretch. Minnesota went to the line on three of its next four trips down the court, but Young, Wiggins and Dieng each went just 1-of-2 to keep the Nuggets ahead each time. Arron Afflalo followed Diengs attempts by making both of his free throw tries for a 104-101 Denver edge with 17.1 seconds to play, and Minnesota turned it over on its next set when Chase Budinger stepped out of bounds just before hitting what would have been a game-tying 3-pointer. The Timberwolves managed just one point over the remaining time. Denver had opened up a 67-57 lead near the midway mark of the third quarter when the Timberwolves began to charge back, with Wiggins triple with 3:24 left in the period finishing off a 9-3 push that trimmed the margin to four points. The Nuggets lead was just one when Minnesota went on a 10-4 stretch to claim a 91-86 cushion with 5:32 to play. Denver began the contest on a 12-5 surge but trailed 29-26 early in the second quarter, with Youngs 10 points over the opening frame helping Minnesota forge ahead. The Nuggets went back in front when Farieds second-chance dunk gave the hosts a 36-35 edge nearing the midway mark of the second quarter, and Denver was up as many as seven before entering the break owning a 53-47 advantage. Faried was the main factor in Denvers halftime lead, amassing 14 points on 5- of-6 shooting while pulling down an impressive 14 rebounds over the first two quarters. Game Notes Farieds previous career high for rebounds was 21, set against Utah on April 12 of last season ... Minnesota is on its longest losing streak since a seven- game slide from Mar. 30-April 17, 2012, while Fridays loss was the clubs seventh in a row on the road ... The Nuggets finished with a commanding 62-44 advantage on the glass ... Williams tied a season best with 13 assists for the Wolves ... Denver was 25-of-32 overall at the foul line, compared to a 17- of-24 performance for Minnesota. New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. Jermon Bushrod Saints Jersey .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Jermon-Bushrod-Jersey/ . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. Patrick Robinson Saints Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. LOS ANGELES -- Aaron Hill was having a miserable night at the plate until he got one more chance to redeem himself. A few well-chosen words of encouragement from manager Kirk Gibson didnt hurt. Hill hit a two-run single in the 12th inning and Miguel Montero homered, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday. "Gibby told me in the seventh or eighth inning, Youre going to get the game-winning hit tonight," Hill said. "He knew I was frustrated a little bit, so it just picked me up a little bit and I appreciated it. I dont know if I believed him at the time, but it worked out." Arizona snapped a six-game losing streak and improved to 5-14, the worst record in the majors. To do it, the Diamondbacks had to overcome Juan Uribes tying homer in the ninth off closer Addison Reed. "Obviously, the last week or so has been rough," Hill said. "But every day these guys come in with a great attitude, and it doesnt matter if its extra innings or not. It was a beautiful win tonight. It was refreshing, and hopefully we can keep it going." Chris Perez (0-1) gave up a leadoff double to A.J. Pollock in the 12th and plunked pinch-hitter Cliff Pennington on the left foot as he squared to bunt. Gerardo Parra advanced the runners with a sacrifice, and Hill lined an 0-1 pitch to right-centre to break the tie. The second baseman was hitless in five previous at-bats and didnt hit the ball out of the infield. Joe Thatcher (0-1) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings for the victory and six-year veteran Trevor Cahill got three outs for his first major league save. Cahill was 0-4 with a 9.17 ERA in four starts before he was demoted to the bullpen. "I dont think I was spending all day today thinking I was going to get a save tonight," Cahill said. "Youre out there watching the game, then all of a sudden youre in there and you dont have time to think about it. It was a close game, and I guess I got lonelier down there with everybody leaving. But it was fun. "You dont have to worry about pacing yourself. You can just let it go. Its a lot different than starting, because your adrenaline goes so quick. Then its over, and you dont know what happened." The Dodgers had won the first five meetings with the Diamondbacks this year, including both ends of their season-opening series in Sydney and last weekends three-game set at Phoenix.dddddddddddd The Diamondbacks took a 2-1 lead in the ninth when pinch-runner Tony Campana scored on a wild pitch by reliever Chris Withrow, who was attempting to walk Martin Prado intentionally after falling behind him 2-0. "Ive seen that before, but never been a part of it," Dodgers catcher Tim Federowicz said. "I think if I wouldve jumped a little higher I mightve got it." Uribe responded in the bottom half with a one-out homer on a 2-2 pitch from Reed. Six of Uribes last eight regular-season homers have come against the Diamondbacks -- three in an 8-1 victory last Sept. 9 at Dodger Stadium. Arizona starter Wade Miley took a two-hitter and a 1-0 lead into the seventh in his rematch with Zack Greinke, but Scott Van Slyke drove Mileys 108th and final pitch the other way into the right-field pavilion leading off the inning. "It was a fun game to be a part of," Miley said. "Obviously I wasnt enthused about the walks, but I got through it. I told Gibby I wanted to go out there for the seventh and save the bullpen a little more. It wasnt a terrible pitch, but it caught a little more of the plate than I wanted it to and he did a good job with it." Miley struck out eight and walked five in his third start of the season against Los Angeles. Both of the left-handers losses have come against the defending NL West champions, including an 8-5 victory by Greinke last Saturday in Phoenix. "Miley had better command tonight. He attacked more and threw a lot more strikes early," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "The two games before, we were getting into favourable counts." Montero homered in the sixth off Greinke, who struck out eight over six innings as Los Angeles opened a 10-game homestand. NOTES: The Dodgers havent won their first six meetings against a team in their own division since 1988, when they started 6-0 against Atlanta. The Braves were in the NL West at that time. ... Thatcher has not allowed an earned run in his last 32 appearances against the Dodgers spanning 19 innings. ... Thirteen of the last 14 home runs Greinke has allowed have been solo shots, including the last nine. ... Tommy Lasorda and his wife, Jo, celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary at Dodger Stadium. They were a big hit on the "Kiss-Cam" after the fourth inning. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation