USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gossip Dance Prepare Welsh slash Welsh[img]http://static.sia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 05:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gossip Dance Prepare Welsh slash Welsh[img]http://static.sia Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678
Ryan Giggs, the Welsh national team coach, is excited to be holding his first match in the Chinese Premier League game at the end of March. And the "Red Dragon" players throughout the past. Ryan Giggs, Wales national manager Come out. We are excited to be the reins to the "Red Dragon" first match in the friendly game. China At ningbo Thursday, March 22 Giggs has signed a four-year contract with Wales for £ 500,000 (£ 22 million) a year in January. This is his first full-time job as a consultant." It was so good. I got to know a lot of people. Whether it is a player and a staff. But I could not wait to be in control of the football team. Our first game was in China on March 22nd. I got this job to take control of the football team. I'm really excited about this, "Giggs told the sports news website Sports News. At the Laurus World Games Awards in 2018 wwwpic5678

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 05:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation