USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Shock fans "Mahes" announced the stud suspension.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Shock fans "Mahes" announced the stud suspension. Répondre en citant

sbobet24
Riyadh Mahler's Leicester City Wings Posted via Personal Account By saying that you want to leave the world of football. Amid the confusion of the fans. Because it is only 27 years old. Shocked football fans around the world when Riyadh Mahrez star Algeria's national team. "Fox" Leicester City team in the English Premier League announced through private media. Both Facebook and Twitter. The message. "After consulting with many doctors. I decided to ask away from football. My time as a professional footballer has come to an end. I have a few words I want to tell everyone. Thank you everyone for your kindness and support. They made me realize that this is a wonderful city. You will always be in my heart.That's about 5 hours ago. The account on Twitter of Mahesley also retweeted the rhythm that he scored in the game opened by the King Power. Leicester City are always 1-1 with on Saturday, March 3, from the account of Leicester on Sunday March 4, when the 27-year-old Shin text was printed. With Twitter. "Never give up"sbobet24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation