USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum

USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL
Forum de disussion sur les résultats de l'équipe de Futsal de l'USOL Vaugneray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Is Liverpool striker's success improving engagement with Mus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Is Liverpool striker's success improving engagement with Mus Répondre en citant

Their faith can be seen in their mannerisms on the pitch - cupping hands in silent pre-kick-off prayer or prostration after hitting the back of the net. For Salah, who has 23 Premier League goals for 188bet Liverpool this season, his religion has become the unlikely inspiration for some Liverpool fans to rewrite the lyrics to 1996 hit Good Enough by Dodgy. The words of the chorus are adjusted to celebrate the feats of the Egyptian striker: "If he's good enough for you he's good enough for me, if he scores another few then I'll be 188bet Muslim too. If he's good enough for you he's good enough for me, he's sitting in the mosque that's where I wanna be." A video posted on Twitter with a group of Reds fans performing the song went viral, and tens of thousands of hits later even non-Liverpool fans have put allegiances aside in praise of the video and its lyrics. "The Mo Salah song shows how tolerant and welcoming the people of Liverpool really are. Historically Liverpool 188bet has a reputation of welcoming visitors and also is the site of one of the first mosques in the British Isles," said Bodi. "It's great to see all the positive outpouring of affection towards Mohamed. I would get behind any Liverpool player but I can't hide my pride that Mo is not only a great Liverpool player but he is also a fellow devout Muslim too."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    USOL VAUGNERAY FUTSAL Index du Forum -> usol futsal -> usol futsal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation